10MW Battery storage scheme within a flood plane
The design, manufacture and construction a 10MW battery energy storage site with all access and equipment elevated at 1.2m above ground level.
The site was located within a flood plane with very poor ground conditions requiring JBF group to undertake a piled solution and then provide structural steel access to all equipment for operation and maintenance.
Scope of works
- Construction of Piling mat complete with CBR testing
- Installation of 182 No 250mm precast concrete piles
- Cropping of piles
- Steel fix, Shutter and pour slab
- Steel fix, shutter and pour concrete plinths
- Structural access platforms to all equipment
- Installation of site earthing
- Hard landscaping
- Construction of crane pad including testing for installation of equipment
The project was completed on time/on budget in readiness for our clients equipment deliveries.